Pink Flamingo Mortgage Blog Headline Animator

Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!


Well today is the first day of the rest of the Margarita Party in honor of my birthday. I started last week and went to 4 straight Padres baseball games with the Phillies! While I am a Padres fan to the end, I have to root for the Phillies too, since Chris Coste is their catcher and a client of mine!!
In another life I am a partner in a Sports Agency ... T5Sports Management Ltd and our premier client is Chris Coste!! He is a catcher and started yesterdays game for the Phillies and called a tremendous game. They threw a shutout at my Padres and it is all to Chris's credit. He also got a single and an RBI for the game. So that was a pretty good birthday present to start.
Then home for a BBQ and a little outdoor backyard fire in the fireplace to finish the evening. We sat around and talked of baseball, family and how lucky we are to live in San Diego. Then another Margarita!!!
But today is the real B-Day and it's home to a family dinner, and who knows, maybe more presents!!!
Bob

No comments: